I miss you too!

I needed to drop a little note just to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you. I have had so much going on in these past couple of weeks, but that is the life of a college student. Oh yeah, my wing, LEADERSHIP FOR LIFE (L4L), won the canned food drive. We brought in over 500 lbs. of food. We also won the lounge decorating contest. It was really cool, we decorated the lounge and had a huge goblin inflatable. The theme somehow turned to "thriller boo" because Kudus......nevermind.....we won. It was all for a good cause. We learned the Michael Jackson's thriller dance and began to perform it when the children from family housing came to visit the lounge. I have been wanting to post more pictures but my camera is on crack and the screen turns red when i turn it on. Here is a picture of most of my residents.


GOTTA LOVE EM!

0 comments: