I WENT HOME LAST WEEKEND AND I SAW MY 2 FAVORITE LADIES.






Ahhh! So last weekend I went home for the first time of the year. Yeah, let me say that was a much needed break. I went home and ate at Harolds, I-57, and Spanky's. It's a chi-town thing. It was good to finally be able to get away from school and the work for a second. Oh yeah, if you didn't know I live three hours away in the Windy City of Chicago. It was good to see my family and everything was going well at home.

OH YEAH! MY GOD DAUGHTER KARLA WANTED TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE SO HERE IT IS!



Karla AKA Stinka is one of my 2 god-daughters. She is growing up so fast and she just had her second birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. It's a shame. A couple of people on my wing/floor still go to Chuck E. Cheese every weekend. (AIMEE!!!!) She is talking very well and is just as busy as usual. She is always a highlight of my trip home. I miss her all the time, but it's hard to see her as much when I'm away. I guess you could say that school makes you appreciate your family even more. Here, she learned a new little dance. When she was a baby she would always do silly dances.





Don't tell her I put that up there.

My other god-daughter is Miss. Khalilah-Beelah. It's really just Khalilah but I call her that. She is a little younger, but super smart. She is just really learning how to talk and I always get phone calls from her mother when Khalilah is just riding in the car and decides to yell out my name.



IF I DONT WRITE ABOUT MY SISTER SHE WILL KILL ME. I ALWAYS LOVE SEEING MY ACE.....AMBER ROSE. I LOVE YOU POCKET.

0 comments: